No product in cart
2017 MBNA Monument Industry Show
firstname.lastname@example.org - on January 30, 2018
What Is The Industry Show?
Come to the show everyone is talking about…
Past attendees have said, “I learned enough from this show to dramatically increase sales and profits. This show doesn’t cost; it pays.”
The premier North American showcase of mausoleums, monuments, equipment, and more, MBNA’s 2017 Monument Industry Show offers retailers and memorialists the opportunity to view exhibits featuring new products and services, as well as network with key manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and suppliers in the industry.
Who should attend the Monument Industry Show?
- All memorialization professionals
- Owners and managers
- Monument designers
- Children of owners who are getting into the business
- Shop personnel
- Associates involved in the monument industry
Actually, anyone involved in the industry should be in Indianapolis in February. It has something for everyone.
Why Attend the Full-Exhibit Monument Industry Show?
To learn how to better serve your customer, you need to know about industry trends, new products, new techniques, and new services. In short, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- See the latest offerings from granite and marble manufacturers and wholesalers
- See new products from distributors and bronze manufacturers
- Learn the latest in software and other technology that will improve and enhance your business
- Network with your peers
As always, this annual event will feature MBUniversity’s highly educational seminars. Attendees are given the opportunity to learn from and network with key individuals in the monument industry as they discuss new products, services and information vital to business planning.